Discuss

Welcome to the general discussion page

This is an open thread where you can ask questions, talk about books or studio projects, and hear what other readers are thinking. Thank you for participating!

1,208 Comments

1. Ana says:

Hi!! I am in middles school and my class or the whole grade level is reading your book Skeleton Creek! We love it! But we are almost done with the book. When we watched the videos it put a whole another level to the book. On theraven my class was a little spooked but they ask to watch it again and again everyday. Thank you for writing this book and we can’t wait to read book 2!

2. Giovanni Valentine says:

Hey, Mr. Carmen I Was Still Wondering If There Is Going To Be Another Book In The Skeleton Creek Book Series. I’ve Been Reading Since 4th Grade At Franklin Elementary. The Books Are Great, The Videos Are Amazing And Scary, My Personal Favorite Video Is When Sarah Finds The Doctor Dead In His Own House And Old Joe Bush/Henry Was In The Window.

3. Oscar says:

PLEASE RELEASE BOOK SIX PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Suzi says:

My son is in the 5th grade and I have been unable to find any books to grab out at him. Since he brought home the Skeleton Creek book he has been crazy with excitement. He got to the first video and is running around insisting I order the collection..He read 75 pages today and was reading whenever he got a chance at school… Thank you so much for bringing the joy of reading to him.

5. me says:

wow… floors is epic…

6. whistle boss says:

i am going to bachelors grove cemetery soon with my friend, and we are ghost hunters which i feel this will be very interesting and if i dont make it back please give me some credit or something like that for being a die hard fan for your skeleton creek books and i do see ghosts alot

7. me says:

AWESOME! ATHERTON AND ELYON ARE AWESOME! SO IS FLOORS!

8. Anna says:

You should make a fourth pulse book they are so amazing

9. Jordan says:

yo yo yo I have not even read the book, dis is so scary just looking at the videos bro!! my friend has the book, she told me to look up the websites and she also said they were soo scary she, was, so, right!!

10. Jack Mahone says:

Skeleton Creek is one one of my favorite book series. I will tell you why because I am on the third book, “The Crossbones”. Why it is my favorite series is because it keeps on getting more suspenseful through out the books. Another reason I love this series is because other horror books don’t have this type of quality and that type of quality is being realistic. It so realistic because Ryan McCray the main character is a 15 year old boy who has scary thoughts of what could be roaming in his room around him any time at night. Another reason why this is book is very realistic is because he is just the average boy who has a friend and tries to solve mysteries. Thank you Patrick Carman for making this wonderful series.

11. Jade says:

I love your books but they scary me half to death. I like to be scared is it true that the dredge is real. Is it really burned down. How far is it from Fort Erie. I want to go. Are the ghosts real in there?

• Hayden says:

i want to go too. there are legends that someone died on the dredge but it was not burned down to my knowledge. patrick cartman said in the trailer that there was a legend about ghosts on the dredge

12. I’ve just started reading skeleton creek & I think it’s amazing i have always loved horror at a realy young age & although it wasn’t a spooky as I though I still loved the adventure i got from reading it. I’m looking forward to reading some more

13. Cameron bingley says:

You are my favorite writter when I started reading floors you change my hole point of life

• Ana

• harley
    i love the 39 clues ...

• Faith
    Oh its way more intense. I think I like the second one more (because I read it twice in 1 day..hehe) but yeah youll love ...