Order Signed Books

If you would like to purchase a NEW book with Patrick’s signature, simply call Book and Game in Walla Walla at 509-529-9963. Book and Game will add the shipping charges to your order and mail the signed book to you.

IMPORTANT – If you already have a copy of one of Patrick Carman’s books and you want to have it signed, the best way to accomplish this is by using a bookplate.

Bookplates are a sticker that Patrick signs and mails to you that you can stick inside of your book. Bookplates are not customizable. They are inscribed with only the authentic author signature. You may request up to three bookplates at one time (please indicate the number of bookplates you would like when sending in your order). This is a free service; however, to receive a bookplate, you MUST send a self addressed stamped envelope to return the bookplate to you. Requests that do not include a self-addressed stamped envelope will not be filled.

To receive your free bookplate(s) send a self addressed, stamped envelope to:

• Book and Game Company
  • 38 East Main Street
  • Walla Walla, WA 99362

Remember to ask how many bookplates you require. If you don’t tell us, we’ll assume you only want one bookplate.

1. Anthony Ibarra says:

Hi Patrick you came to my school last year for calvicade and I drove your car. Thanks for the great experience, now I want to write stories about it.

2. Sophia Toti says:

Patric Carman came to Goolsby Elementary a few days ago… Patric inspired me to write a book! I really want a signed book!!!! I LOVE U!

3. Brian F. says:

Hi Patrick .Love your books! I have read all the skeleton creek books! The best series ever!! I am almost done with the first trackers book. After, I will absouloutly read the second one. Can’t wait when Dark Eden comes out. Thanks for making such great books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Zach B. says:

hey Patrick, is there anyway that you could come to Western NewYork, a bunch of my friends would love to meet you. My sixth grade English teacher got us all interested in Skeleton Creek and The Trackers, so weve been hooked. It would be great if you could come to my school though

5. Pedro says:

I am Brazilian, I love his two collections of the earth and also elyon atherton, most here in Brazil were only translated the first 3 volumes of “The Land of Elyon” and the first of atherton, I wonder when the next will be launched in Portuguese, please reply me as fast as possible …

6. DeMarcus says:

I have 3 books of yours. trackers 1 & 2 and the first skeleton creek. I have a question. Is there a third trackers coming out soon?

7. Puma 3434 says:

Is it possible to do what SkeletonCreek News asked about the raven book I’m so excited.In my 5th period class theres a friend i have named Quin me and him have read all the Skeleton Creek books.I just finished book 3 today it left me hanging.

8. Is it possible get me the advance readers copy with it signed by Patrick? I’ll be calling book and game soon, so could you get me updated ASAP? And I’m talking about The Raven incase you didn’t know.

SkeletonCreekNews

9. Dear Patrick Carman,
    I tried contacting you but your wife Karen answered the phone, I asked for Patrick Carman and she said you were gone. I had some questions to ask you it was kinda like an interview. All I ask you is what in the world you’re hiding from us? I mean whats up with all these hidden directories on your website and that email you sent to skeleton creek is real, thats just weird. On http://www.sarahfincher.com their is password called the rabbit which hasn’t been working for quite awhile now, we hope you and Pc Studios can fix it as soon as possible.

SkeletonCreekNews

P.S Everyone knows about The Raven it even shows proof that Mechan Media has signed with Patrick Carman on the fourth Skeleton Creek book. Heres the link to the info http://www.mechanmedia.com/2010/12/skeleton-creek-the-raven/
    Oh and one last thing one of your friends or workers leaked the info to skeleton creek is real and you can watch the trailer at http://www.skeletoncreekisreal.com/?p=356#comments
    If you would like to know other info go to my youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/SkeletonCreekNews?feature=mhum or my website http://www.skeletoncreeknews.com or my email which is skeletoncreeknews@yahoo.com. I hope you can contact me Patrick Carman.

10. Mary Mattison says:

Thanks for visiting Jessie P. Miller Elementary via Skype today! The kids loved it.

11. Marlee says:

Skeleton Creek rules. You should come to Saskatchewan. Just a sugestion i haven’t finished the third book yet, if they don’t die you should write a fourth book. Me and my friends are obsessed with your books.

12. kailee says:

skeleton creek rules. will you ever come to idaho.

13. kailee says:

I absolutely love your books. Your my favorite author. Skeleton Creek and your the thirty nine clues book rock. I’m obsessed with your writing.

14. Zach B. says:

lov ur books

15. Zach B. says:

Do ever plan on visiting ny

16. jeremy says:

hay love the skeletoncreek books.if you want to see more of my comments go to skeletoncreekisreal .com

• jeremy says:

what up patrick i want to ask you a question why is all the videos on archives not found are you hiding something.

17. lily says:

i would love to be in one of his vidios how do get the script for them

18. lily says:

love ur books

19. lily says:

i love ur books . my school sciped with you and i just wanted to know how to get the scrips for ur books

20. conestoga66 says:

thank you for coming to conestoga mr.carman. i recieved one of your signed stickers and am going to be purchasing the 13dtm book. I have taken your advice and looked at a tree. Well i stared at this tree took a picture and im starting to write a book about a little man in a giant oak tree. thats all i am going to tell you due to wanting to be the author. I also think you should put up a picture of Gary with THE BIG HAIR. Because he seemed like an interesting guy.

Anonymous

21. mooneye says:

will you ever come to pa?

22. Emily says:

LOVE your books Patrick!

23. Becky says:

I love Patrick Carman’s books!! Especially Skeleton Creek!!!

24. Rhys says:

I LOVE Skeleton Creek.

25. bob says:

hey i love your books

• Elisabeth Bourgeois
    Any update on the release of A Windy Tale? ...

• Jack Phillips
    Hello this is Jack. I am 9 years old and I just finished your book MR. GEDRICK AND ME. And I thought this was a great bo ...

• emily ladner
    I am trying to find Floors translated into Korean??? can anyone help? ...