Contact

Order Signed books

Fanmail

School Visits

• If you have a conference, school, or store speaking request, please email your request with as much detail as possible (dates, venue, fees, audience age and size) to:
  • fansandevents@gmail.com

Filmed Media and Licensing

Filmed media and other licensing inquiries should be directed to:

1. Hi, I am an educator at a special needs school in Canton OH. I have been looking everywhere for 15 copies of Ghost in the Machine for our students and cannot find it anywhere, Our kids LOVE your books and are so anxious to move on with the series…do you have any idea where I can find them? Thank you so much!!

2. Ivan says:

I was wondering if my friend Jill and I could write Skeleton Creek: Sarah’s Journal and Skeleton Creek: Old Joe Bush’s Journal. Please write back as soon as possible. Thanks. Just saying, Your books are awesome.

3. jerry says:

i was wondering if you plan to make a new skeleton creek they were so amazing they were the first book that I read the whole series

4. Joy Baker says:

Our school would like to celebrate Read Across America on March 2nd in a new and “techie” based way! We are hosting a “Skype-a-Seuss” event. We are looking for authors who would celebrate with us by way of Skype to connect with one of our classrooms and share a read aloud of your favorite Dr. Seuss book, as well as tell them about you as an author! We would love to include you in our event to make this year a true “Read Across America” event! We look forward to your response!

5. Bonnie Nichols says:

When is the third book coming out??? I can’t wait to see where the hotel leads Leo & his friends next!!!

6. Savannah D.C. says:

Mr. Carman I LOVE your book Skeleton Creek a lot. What inspired you to write?

7. romy says:

dear, mister carman,

i really want to read the boks from the skeleton creek sere but i have a quetion are in the englisch version the film also englisch and have no subtitle. doe t matter for the excitment from the story to read the orginal or the transulate version. hope you can help me by anwering my question before i get to the store fr the book. friendely greethings Romy

8. Terrence T. says:

Hello Mr.Carman I love your series skeleton creek and wanted to know if you can you can send 20 bookmarks for my class.The worship you and it will really make there day.Love you Terrence T.

9. Daniel Knoepfler says:

can u come to alexander elementary?

10. when i saw that skeleton creek was real i was like OMG it made me think

11. hi i read you book skeleton creek best book ever

12. Andrea R. says:

Have you decided on the title of the third book in the Pulse trilogy? We are reading Pulse and Tremor now.

13. Jolie Hurd says:

Dear Patrick Carman,
    I’m Jolie Hurd, a forth grader at Cottage Hill School. I have to say I LOVE your skeleton creek books and videos. I plan to read and watch ALL of Skeleton Creek and more. I love Ryan and Sarah. I especially like the mystery in them. So, why is Skeleton Creek called skeleton creek? I hope you write back!

14. Megan says:

I love your books!!! Especially the Atherton series! They are amazing! I know this is harder than meets the eye, and you may not have any say in this, but I can see the Atherton series as a movie series. I would definitely watch it and so would other people! Teenagers are now getting into this genre now and it would be an amazing movie! You should check into that! Just a suggestion! Thanks!

15. Anitarose says:

Our 8th grade reading class just finished reading your 2nd book in the series of Skeleton Creek. The video quality was amazing, nice way to keep us on edge, wanting more. Whats on my mind you may ask? Is there something more between Ryan and Sarah, than just being ‘Best Friends’?
    I can’t wait to read the next books in the series, and may start reading others as well.

16. jenna says:

i love your books

17. Bradley says:

hi I love your Atherton books they are awesome I am on rivers of fire

18. Brianna says:

I love all of your series. I have been following you since the first book of The Land of Elyon series came out.
    I know hard back books are more expensive to produce, but I wonder why you don’t keep all one series the same? I’m a tad ocd, and it’s irritating when not all my books look the same on the book shelf when from the same series. Just something to keep in mind ^.^

19. bec says:

hey its me again i still love you patirk carman 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 lol see yah

20. bec says:

Dear Patirck Carman
    i am 12 years old and i love all of your books but my fav is ghjost in the machine and if i was anyone i would like to be just like you. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 lol

21. kaleb wright says:

I’m 13 years old and I love skeleton creek. Are you going to make a book 5?

22. Lauren Frye says:

Dear Patrick Carman,
    I have read and throughly enjoyed 13 days to midnight and I would like to make you an offer. I will hopfuly become a comic book creater in the far future but for right now I would like to turn 13 days to midnight into a graphic novel all I ask is your partnership.

Sincerely,
    Lauren Frye

23. vincent is funny says:

Hi Patrick i am always reading the skeleton creek books

24. josh says:

hi i sent you a letter for school just making sure you got it. send one back please thank you

25. alexis says:

i’m nine and i have read all the land of elyon series. Please write back to me if you make another one.PLEASE

• loveuly
    your books are wonderful !!! ...

• Evelyn Crabtree
    I love Skelton creek please make a movie ...

• Connor
    i am doing a report on skeloton creak and you ...