Skeleton Creek IV: The Raven in stores now

The wait is over for the final installment in the Skeleton Creek series. It’s been quite a ride, with millions of readers and over ten million videos watched. The series has been a thrilling, scary, exciting journey and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. And I promise the ending will be a big surprise for fans. Thank you to all the Creekers out there who have embraced a new way of experiencing a story and for taking the wild ride with me.

Loading the player

The Skeleton Creek site has been redesigned, the series trailer is a wrap, Sarah’s got her camera, and Ryan has his journal. The stage is set for the final mysteries of Skeleton Creek to be revealed.

Visit the redesigned Skeleton Creek website

Leave the lights on! And thank you again for coming along for the ride.

Purchase the book:

Amazon.com
Barnes & Nobel

Patrick Carman

1. patrick says:

Will there be a skeleton creek 5?

2. Vinni says:

hi patricia carman i am one of ur major skeleton creek fans, even if i am a girl i really love ur books they are so cool and have you have a cool way in writing books no matter what u have to do make a 5th book the series cant just stop like that it has to keep going on like harry potter. i have an idea for u in the 5th book ryan and sara should kiss just saying. well i hope u mke a fifth book

3. Ana R says:

THIS IS A TOTALLY AWSOME CREEATIVE SCARY MYSTERIES BOOK iLOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. terry vonderlippe says:

i was just wondering if there is going to be a 5th book in the series. it is really awesome!!!! :p

5. i love your books a lot i cant stop reading them you should come out with more books

P.s. hope the other books is a goodooks

6. Booboo says:

I LOVE UR BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7. amy says:

will there be a 5th book.

8. Bridget says:

I was wondering if the book 5 videos were gonna go on iTunes soon it’s the only way I cam acsess them because Sarahs website won’t come up on my computer
    :(that’s the only thing stoping me from reading the book help!

9. Julia says:

I LOVE the Skeleton Creek books and I was just wondering if there is going to be a 5th one?? These are my favorite books EVER and i could read them over and over again please make a 5th one.. 😀

10. CRC says:

Patrick Carman-
    I would be so disapointed if there wasn’t a skeleton creek book 5!
    It would dissapoint so many fans!
    make a book 5!
    I am addicted!!!!

-CRC

11. Ciccero says:

I love your books and i just am wondering is there going to be a book five, i love the series and WANT MORE.

• PatrickCarman says:

I’m still thinking about another Skeleton Creek book. Not sure! http://www.315stories.com should keep you going for awhile. PC

• gabriela says:

you have to make a book 5 dont listen to who ever tells you not to do it. but do it for your fans please do a 5th book because i am IN LOVE WITH THE SKELETON CREEK SERIES BEST BOOKS EVER

12. Linda says:

Patrick Carman,
    I love your books. I really like them because you can read them again
    and again. I really like how there is a video to it also. They are amazing.
    Is there going to be a book five? also, I love edgar allen poe, just like how edgar
    allen poe is mentioned many times.
    love the book.
    🙂

13. kevin says:

i love all of you book call skeleton creek of ryan journal

if you have any question leave me a messages at yahoo.com thank you kevin

14. Zachary says:

OMG!!! THis Book Rocked!!! I can’t belive what happened.

15. Kristen says:

Hi! I met you at the barnes and nobles in merrivlle. I <3 your books!!!!! You asked my friend and i if we knew where you where supposed to sit.

16. CRC says:

Patrick Carman-
    is there going to be a Skeleton Creek book five?
    I have read all of the others and I really hope there will be a fifth.
    Please answer
    -CRC

17. Alex says:

I’ve asked this before when the Crossbones came out, but will the videos for The Raven be available as podcasts for the iPod?

18. Rylee says:

are you going to make any more skeleton creek books after The Raven??

19. Rylee says:

how many books have you written/ published??

20. Maddie says:

(: Patrick, you’ve been my inspiration ever since Skeleton Creek came out when I was in 5th grade. I’ve followed all news ever since. I’m real sad to know that its over. Soon the web casts will get over with. By the way, when is the next web cast? YOU ROCK PC!! -Maddie

• loveuly
    your books are wonderful !!! ...

• Evelyn Crabtree
    I love Skelton creek please make a movie ...

• Connor
    i am doing a report on skeloton creak and you ...