“Cover Revealed! Skeleton Creek: The Crossbones”

Benjamin Apel here, the PC Studio Director of Marketing. Patrick is currently on lockdown right now, writing his newest trilogy, so he asked me to deliver the update. The biggest news as of late is the recently released cover to the third Skeleton Creek book. It turned out even creepier than we expected, in a good way of course! If you are looking for more hints about what is going on with Ryan and Sarah, check out Ryan’s Facebook page called Skeleton Creek Investigations, www.facebook.com/skeletoncreek.

Get ready for the Trackers Missions, set to launch on Monday, June 28th. You’ll train with the best in order to fine-tune your digital tracking skills so you too can become a genuine TRACKER. To join the fun, check out the TRACKERS site by visiting www.trackersbook.com.

If you haven’t already, make sure to enter the Justine Magazine essay contest for your chance to win a trip to Comic Con to meet Patrick Carman himself! All you have to do is write about what you would do if you were indestructible. What else are you going to do with all your free time anyways? It’s summer vacation! So get to writing, and maybe you could be the one to win a trip to San Diego! Find out more info here.

1. emma says:

What lies beneath the cover

2. Brian says:

Hi last night I was reading 39 Clues,Trackers,and my favorite The Crossbones. Thank you for making the worlds best books.You have made think of making books like this to.Thank You so much.

3. Anna says:

This book is a good book for students to wonder about all sorts of things. The kids really like the videos but there is more than the videos. They love it and you will too.

4. mellie says:

okay guys i need help i read the first book and didnt read the second … should i start on the third because im not sureeee ? i have the third book what shpould i doo ?

5. Jordan says:

I am reading this book right now and it is soooooooooooooo good u guys r going to love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂

6. Jordan says:

7. Connor Haley says:

The Crossbones is the best , live on old joe bush

8. christopher says:

i want to know if they make it out of the house

9. Ding, Batt says:

maggie I know where you live

10. Maggie says:

Very excited for the book, and can’t wait to read it!! Love all the books. I love how the cover of every single book always draws you in, no matter what genre you read!

11. Merely says:

I. AM. SO. EXCITED. YOU. HAVE. NO. IDEA. SKELETON CREEK BOOK THREE? YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Like amanda, me and my friends are gonna have a book party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Ethan Mooney says:

I have wated and alast its almost out! AW~ cant wate to get it. aw~

13. Amanda says:

Skeleton Creek book 3?! WHOO-HOO!!! I am SO EXCITED! My sister and I, along with all our our friends, are going to have a book party when this book comes out! We are going to read the whole thing aloud together, watch the videos, and get freaked out together! I still can’t even believe there’s actually going to be a book three! AWESOME!!!

14. trakerjas says:

Sounds exciting.

15. scotty says:

i went to the the tracker site and theres nothing there! its still on the countdown for missions! please fix it soon 🙁

16. Anonymous says:

Oh my God… I entered for that contest and I’m a dude… haha. I feel humiliated.

• Elisabeth Bourgeois
    Any update on the release of A Windy Tale? ...

• Jack Phillips
    Hello this is Jack. I am 9 years old and I just finished your book MR. GEDRICK AND ME. And I thought this was a great bo ...

• emily ladner
    I am trying to find Floors translated into Korean??? can anyone help? ...