Is Skeleton Creek Real?

Loading the player

1. I think that if you read the crossbones it is basically based on Old Joe Bush especially when they went in the dredge and Ryan fell was that the ghost of Old Joe Bush or it could have been Sarah but who knows it was someone who pushed Ryan in the hole in then when they did Henry one of Ryan’s dad’s friend fell in the same hole that he did and then when they left he disappeared into the night and they were so scared and their parents made sure that they would never be friends by making Sarah move away for no reason and that sucks right

2. kitty lyla says:

skeleton creek is real??????????

3. Parkourgurl101 says:

If you put the pieces together and think about this, there is no way it isn’t real. Theres footage and there is a person, Patrick Carman, who worked there and knows about it. The place is real. Someone got pulled in the gears and died. Also is known to haunt the place. You cant go in at night alone. Put all the pieces together. There is a small group which took a vow not to tell the info.

4. Rach says:

I am reading going to read the 4 in 1 day! Wow

5. Rach says:

READING 4 SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

6. This series is real!!!! im posting this after the fourth book came out so… anyways im a vampire due to my friend who i now know does black magic and turned me into one and eve3r since i have been haunted by a ghost, not just any ghost, OLD JOE BUSH!!!! not real you say? well i have it all on video and i knew what he looked like before the book came out and when it did i knew my problems were solved and that i was no longer there to be worrying. trust me, ITS REAL no more questions -_-

7. cody says:

there is already a third AND fourth book. fyi the very last video code is RESTINPEACE

8. wolfy says:

Oh I almost for got will there be a 4 and 5 book and we plan to go online to fine out more please HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If u dont its ok…….tell next time…. (d)

9. wolfy says:

Me and my friend think it’s real, so is it real we need to know. We’ve been takeing notes and this would be good to know plx help us, we love skeleton creek. We are reading it now. So……. are all the stuff true?, and you should beliven gosts they are real so ya……. we know a lot we are watching everthang.

10. cassandra says:

where is the vidoes at people

11. Aly says:

Hey! I was wondering if the Skeleton Creek books were real? People are saying that they are real, but I just wanted to check. Some of the videos are cool, and freaky!!!

• Emma says:

No way! They’re just rumors, Skeleton Creek is a book to just humor you. There is no such thing as the Dredge or anything so no need to be scared. :/

12. kayla kingerman says:

will there be a 3rd book i love the books and the videos they are awsome and i dont really like reading but i love reading these books they are so intertaining.l

• Aly says:

Kayla, I’m on the first book and I’m already addicted. I hope he comes out with a third one because if he doesn’t I’m just going to have to repeat reading the first and second one!

• Rach says:

I LOVE SKELETON CREEK and I HATe reading! But this made me love it!

13. Austin says:

Hey Patrick! I love your books. I cant stop reading all of them… I was just wondering if there was going to be a 3rd skeleton creek book

• Elisabeth Bourgeois
    Any update on the release of A Windy Tale? ...

• Jack Phillips
    Hello this is Jack. I am 9 years old and I just finished your book MR. GEDRICK AND ME. And I thought this was a great bo ...

• emily ladner
    I am trying to find Floors translated into Korean??? can anyone help? ...